Terms & Privacy
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m. Upon request, an early check-in or late check-out may be arranged based on availability, and an additional fee of half the nightly rate will apply. The door code for the vacation rental will expire at check-out time on the Guest’s day of departure. If the Guest does not depart the home by check-out time, additional charges may apply to cover costs incurred by the Company, including but not limited to moving the incoming guest to another home.
- The Company will not release the door code for the vacation rental until a completed pre-registration form and final payment are received. The Guest will then be emailed a door code along with other arrival information.
- Reservations must be in the name of a member of the travel party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder of a major credit card.
- During the Christmas holiday season, check-in days must be before or after December 25
- The Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to other parties without the Company’s written consent.